Have you heard of the yellow dog project?
The Yellow Dog Project was created to bring awareness to dogs who need space while training, recovering from surgery, or being rehabilitated.
Why might a dog need space?
There are many reasons why a dog may need space. It may…
- Have health issues
- Be a rescue dog being rehabilitated. The world can be a very scary place for these dogs.
- Have had a bad experience with another dog or is just not like the kind of friendly dogs which always want to say “Hi!”
- Be a bitch may be in heat
- Be in training
- Be very old and arthritic
- Be nervous or shy and other dogs cause it stress
In short, a yellow marker on a dog means it needs some space.
please visit http://www.yellowdoguk.co.uk/ for more details.