Fish hook inside a stomach.

Swallowing Dangers

We all know about the dangers of certain foods, plants and toxins but what about objects?

Betty is a lovely French bulldog cross who was enjoying a stroll on the beach before (assumedly) picking up a dead fish.

Unfortunately, this fish had a hook caught in it!

Betty was seen with the hook by her lip and then it disappeared!

Bettys very quick thinking owner ran us immediately and an x-ray revealed the hook!

Betty underwent an Endoscopy and was absolutely fine but this served as a timely reminder that objects are just as dangerous as toxins!

 

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply