Here’s what happens next…
- Your call will be answered by a dedicated Orchard House emergency answering service.
- The telephonist will record your contact details and the nature of the problem.
- This information will be passed on to the duty vet.
- The vet will contact you directly as soon as is possible either to give advice or to arrange to see the patient, when necessary.
- Emergencies are usually dealt with at one of our clinics where the full range of diagnostic and treatment options is available.
Please note that consultation fees for out of hours consultations and homes visits are higher than normal surgery hours consultations:
6.30-9PM £148.80 | 9-11PM £168.00 | 11PM – 6AM £259.20 | 6AM – 8AM £162.00
Unregistered clients surcharge £80.00
The costs of treatment and additional veterinary time will be charged on top of these fees.