We always hope that our pets will only ever require routine treatments such as vaccinations and parasite control
But sometimes they may have an accident or develop a long-term medical condition. Regular trips to the vets and medical treatment can become costly. We strongly recommend that our clients get pet insurance of their pets to help with these unexpected veterinary bills.
There are many different company’s offering insurance, and policies vary greatly, some have a maximum benefit while others offer lifetime cover.
If you wish to process a claim via your insurance company, we ask clients to pay us in full and the insurance company will reimburse you directly.
Why choose Orchard House Vets?
- 15 minute appointments Mon-Fri as standard
- Saturday appointments in Hexham and Stocksfield
- 24/7 care – always our own vets, in our own surgeries
- Well Pet Club – because prevention is better than cure
- Dedicated to small animal
- Family run and community focussed