Please use this form to request your pet's medication
- Please note we can only dispense one month’s supply of medication at a time.
- We must have seen your pet for a check-up within at least the last six months and in some circumstances may need to see them more regularly.
- The request will be sent to one of our veterinary surgeons.
- We may need to contact you for additional information.
- Requests will be processed within two working days.
Select your surgery:
Repeat Medication FAQs
In this section you will find the frequently asked questions we receive regarding medication reviews. Please have a look to see if we can answer your query before contacting us. If you have a question that has not been covered or would like to speak to a member of staff, please do so by contacting us here.
ConsultationsWe offer our clients longer surgery consultations to properly understand and discuss the health concerns of our clients and their pets
Pet CareOur care is personal, we pride ourselves on that. Our motto is to care for your pet as if they were our pet
SurgeriesYour pet’s care is our priority which is why we offer an extensive range of surgeries with our fantastic Veterinary Surgeons.
Laparoscopic Keyhole SurgeryWe promise to care for your pet as if they were our pets. This includes having the most up-to-date and effective medical and surgical procedures available.
VaccinationsOur vaccination service is an injection given to your pet to help prevent infections and diseases
ReferralsOur referral services include Laparoscopic keyhole surgery & Diagnostic Imaging. Our highly qualified and experienced team strives to offer the best treatment options for each case.
Repeat PrescriptionsRepeat prescriptions are available through our prescription request form or call the surgery where the reception staff will take your order.