Find out how much you could save as a Well Pet Club Member!
Orchard House Well Pet Club – because prevention is better than cure
At Orchard House we understand that you want to give your pets the best treatment. Our Well Pet Club makes routine healthcare simple and more affordable. A monthly Direct Debit covers annual vaccinations, parasite control, two six-monthly health examinations with a vet, plus discounts on may other products and services.
See what’s included:
- 12-month cover for parasite control using gold standard products.
- One thorough vet examination, 6 months after booster
- Annual vaccinations (including Veterinary examination).
- 20% off puppy and kitten primary vaccinations
- 20% off kennel cough vaccinations (dog plans only).
- 10% off neutering, including Laparoscopic Keyhole Spays.
- 10% off rabies vaccination
- 10% off dietary products bought in-store.
- Nurse clinics including:
Weight and dietary advice
Anal gland expressing
- Exclusive promotions.
- Convenient direct debit
- Text, email or postcard reminders for appointments, vaccinations and treatments.
Please note: The discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken exclusively at our practice, and at no other clinics. Out-of-hours consultations and referrals are not eligible for discount. All prices shown are cost per pet, per month unless otherwise stated. If you are unsure if your Well Pet Club membership covers the reason you have made an appointment, please ask before treatment and we will be able to clear this up for you. The Well Pet Club is not a form of insurance or payment plan and only products or services stated above can be used against the health plan. Please ask a member of staff for more current pricing for your pet. Full savings breakdowns available – please ask a member of staff for more information. Prices correct at time of print – October 2021.
How to sign up to our Well Pet Club
Sign up online:
To sign up online, choose the practice you would like to sign up to and you will be taken to the online form.